Sunday, April 8, 2012

 Comments_

    What are comments anyways? Do we really need them for some sort of justification of ourselves? I go there everyday looking...looking and looking but still not there. They are just words anyway. Words that are part of conversations, only if someone wants to talk. Only if what they have to say is felt as important information into someone's character or state of learning. What does it mean, if there is, "No Comment"? Hmmm...Don't want to talk about it...Don't want to think someone else may have a point...Don't want to learn anything else, "I'm perfect"...Or are you just not interested?
    Comments are made for input, into conversations, as to what we have experienced or felt within our own lives to share with others, small parts of ourselves. To express likes,dislikes and specific interest.There are few things that are more powerful than the written or spoken word. They tell truths and they tell lies...But they mostly tell us, who we are as people. I often remember a saying, from my Mom, "Pretty is... as Pretty does"... Which to me means, you can say or write a lot of words but  there is no truth to them, If your "Actions" say different...So if we take actions and make comments, will it make us better people? (I do have to say I'm guessing it depends if your on Facebook/Google/Twitter/ or My space). Comments allow us to understand others and come together..As Friends... Or not! So "Please" say something....anything...
React/Read/Absorb/Learn/Reflect/Act/Live a little/ Leave a Comment....


Confucius says:    That isn't no "Dog Story"
Confused Says: Yeah, I know, but it was blocking the one in my head so I had to spit it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments/ or suggestions / or just share...Thanks